CANAM BRIDGES – MANUFACTURER OF ARCHITECTURAL PRODUCTS AND STRUCTURAL STEEL COMPONENTS
CANAM-BRIDGES ACCELERATES ITS DIGITAL SHIFT AND CONNECTS ITS 3 QUEBEC PLANTS.
Canam-Bridges wanted to speed up its digital transformation to retain its position as market leader. The company wanted to improve the visibility of operations and machine performance to boost operational efficiency and reduce costs..
For SYNKRO, the challenge was to:
- Target and implement a simple and inexpensive machine acquisition technology to connect its machines to 3 different factories
- Make production data available in real time
- Train the client in the smart factory approach in order to become autonomous in implementing their strategic vision.
Canam-Bridges benefits from real-time view of machine performance
The SYNKRO platform made it possible to :
- Connect equipment in 3 different factories
- Display performance indicators in real time